The Totseat is a safe portable high chair
The Totseat travel highchair was designed with safety at its very heart. It's what parenting is all about isn't it - safety, health and happiness. Designed by a neurotic mother, the safety of the Totseat chair harness is, has and always will be, our main concern.
For this reason, every genuine Totseat chair harness carries a lifetime guarantee.
We do this because:
- The Totseat chair harness is manufactured from robust fabrics. The fabrics themselves are carefully created ensuring they are free from all harmful substances. We use the same standards as required by REACH, EN71-3 and Oeko-Tex 100 as our own, internal, benchmarks for fabric quality. All components are also carefully selected and sourced to ensure longevity over frequent use.
- We work closely with our production team, visiting regularly and working very much in partnership to ensure quality and consistency. The factory carries ISO9001 certification.
Not every travel highchair can boast the safety credentials we can, and we are very proud to be recognised the world over as having a responsibly manufactured, safe product which makes life on the go that little bit easier.
The Totseat's development process involved independent safety experts, paediatricians, physiotherapists, test and inspection houses, 23 families and over 900 chairs. As well as complying with the General Product Safety Directive (GPSG), the Totseat is also designed to ensure that EVERY component complies with the revelant clauses of the standards governing:
- BS EN 13210 Children's Harnesses & Reins
- BS EN 14988 Children's High Chairs
- BS EN 1272 Table Mounted Chairs
- ASTM F2640-07 Booster Seats
- EN71- 3 Toys
- BS7909 - Clothing
- EN14682 - Drawstrings and cords
The Totseat is recognised by the Child Accident Prevention Trust
Totseat also carries the logo of the Child Accident Prevention Trust, in recognition of a commercial partnership with this charity which seeks to improve the safety of children in the home.
The Totseat must be used responsibly and on an appropriate stable chair, on level ground. A child in a Totseat should NEVER be left unattended.
Totseat Ltd. firmly believes that progressive and successful companies are also socially responsible. The Totseat Ltd. team strives to ensure that the product is manufactured responsibly, the company's employees and customers are looked after and it interacts with its stakeholders and the environment in a positive way.
Child Accident Prevention Trust is pleased to be working with Totseat Ltd. to promote child safety. A minimum contribution of five pence from the sale of each Totseat travel highchair shall be made to CAPT (Charity no: 1053549).
Totseat Ltd -
- Complies with European standards for child chair harnesses.
- Donates 5% of profits to the Sick Kids Foundation at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Strives to minimise the impact of its operations on the environment.
Beware of imitations
In some parts of the world, counterfeit Totseats occasionally appear ... PLEASE BEWARE. If the 'deal' looks too good to be true - it probably is.
We take no responsibility for counterfeit Totseats. They may well put your child at risk.
Counterfeit Totseats are NOT designed, or manufactured, to our exacting safety standards and we cannot honour warranties on non-genuine products.
If you have any concerns about retailers, or websites, please contact us.